Mothers' Hideaway Blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.mothershideaway.com/blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mothers' Hideaway: Things I Love Thursday- Scrapbooking!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things I Love Thursday- Scrapbooking!


Thanks Jojo for today's blog!

Things I love? There are so many things besides my family. I love scrapbooking. It helps me to relax and take some time for myself. I love to write and express myself but it isn't always easy and of course finding the right words isn't always easy. i always have this fear of being too corny but when I scrapbook it seems as if my inner most thoughts come out and I can express them so neatly on paper. It's how I feel and I'm not scared that any will read it because it's like my own personal journal.




I also love all the papers and embellishments that go along with it. They are fascinating. I am a minimalists though and don't like to crowd my pages. I know I've done a good job when I can sift through my work and read what I've done with a tear in my eye.




What do you love? Share with us at www.mothershideaway.com!

Thanks to http://thediaperdiaries.net for hosting Things I Love Thursday!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2009 at 8:09 PM , Anonymous thediaperdiaries said...

I have just never gotten into this. I am not remotely crafty though I kind of wish I had time to be. Unfortunately my photos are all sitting on my hard drive. So lame!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home