Mothers' Hideaway Blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.mothershideaway.com/blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mothers' Hideaway: Things I Love Thursday!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things I Love Thursday!


There is one that makes my heart melt would be my little man Matthew. I love watching him sleep. I love watching him laugh. I just love him so much that it is still such a strong feeling of passion and pride and I know that that feeling will never go away.

To know that my husband and I made this perfect little being albeit sometimes a pain is indescribable. I don't think there is any love as pure as the love you have for the child that comes from your body and from the person you love.


What do you love about your kids? Share with us at The Kiddie Pool at www.mothershideaway.com!


Thanks to thediaperdiaries.net for having Things I Love Thursday!

2 Comments:

At September 3, 2009 at 12:32 PM , Anonymous Kara said...

So very true. It's indescribable. He's a cutie!

 
At September 12, 2009 at 7:56 AM , Anonymous thediaperdiaries said...

Oh so true. And I have one in my belly that I love just as much which to me is even more mind boggling. Thanks for participating.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home