Mothers' Hideaway Blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.mothershideaway.com/blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mothers' Hideaway: Motivating Monday- Trying to Conceive

Monday, October 5, 2009

Motivating Monday- Trying to Conceive

Thanks Jojo for today's blog!

How do you stay motivated when trying to conceive? What kept me motivated was the end result. I knew that whatever hurdles we had to go through was worth it because in the end we'd have our beautiful baby. Determination was also a big key factor in our TTC journey. I was determined to have a family. I wanted us to be a family more than anything and I wasn't going to let anyone or anything stop me.

I know this sounds like I'm some kind of psycho but the strong urge to be a mommy is one of the most strongest/purest things I have ever felt. Nothing stopped me. Not the terrible results of my husbands first SA not the month after month of failure. Nothing. Now that I think about it a year TTC isn't long at all but in that moment it felt like an eternity that was never going to end.



But it was worth it.



Tell us about your trying to conceive journey at www.mothershideaway.com!

Thanks to Garibay Soup for hosting Motivating Monday!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 7, 2009 at 9:59 PM , Anonymous Amanda said...

Great post! Being a part of forums I have learned through others that TTC can be such a trying, hard time. I admire all of you who can keep it together focus on getting to the end prize.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home