Mothers' Hideaway Blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.mothershideaway.com/blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mothers' Hideaway: An outing with Matthew

Thursday, June 11, 2009

An outing with Matthew

Today, we're going to take a glimpse inside the day one of our adorable MH Munchkins, Matthew! Because really, seeing adorable photos of gorgeous kiddos and showing them off is what being a mom is all about- and Mothers' Hideaway likes to celebrate that! (Thanks bubbasmomma for the blog!)

Mom decides to take me for a walk because I was being mischievous and fighting sleep like no other little did I know she'd put this stupid hat on me again:

Things started getting bad. I was hot and fidgety so mom stuck the paci in my mouth:

I then realized that this was 1. not my bottle and 2. not a boob so I spit it out and kept wondering why my mommmy was taking pics of me and not feeding me:


So I had enough and let it out. Mommy finally stopped snapping pictures and we took off and I fell asleep:


I got her back and woke up as soon as we got home


Do you have photos to share of your little one? Want to share your challenges with baby? Join us at www.mothershideaway.com!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home