Mothers' Hideaway Blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.mothershideaway.com/blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mothers' Hideaway: Happy Mother's Day!!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

I have been mia this week, but Mothers' Hideaway has still been hopping! We had family in town, so I was off doing that. But today, Mother's Day, we are back to having a house with no guests, and I am back to my regular computer time!

Mother's Day is an amazing day. It's a day where all us moms get to be celebrated. However, I think it's important to realize that while we enjoy being appreciated, Mother's Day is an excellent day for us moms to be thankful for how lucky we are. We get to enjoy the greatest gift that life has to offer, every day. Whether we are cleaning that mess for the umpteenth time, scrubbing jelly out of the table, or doing our tenth load of laundry for the week, we are doing it all while experiencing our children growing and learning. The smile that lights up my kids' faces when they see me in the morning is something that means the world to me, and something I'll keep with me forever. So today, as I let my husband and kids spoil me for being mom, I'm also taking a moment to be thankful that I get to be "mom".

Happy Mother's Day! Come join us at Mothers' Hideaway and tell us about your Mother's Day plans! http://mothershideaway.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=339

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home